Zurich Canton activities for the weekend of Sept 20th-22nd
Here are all the amazing activities you can do this weekend in the Canton of Zurich:
- Zurich Multimobil from Sept 20th to Sept 22nd: how to be mobile without cars. Activities by tram, bus and bicycle. On Sunday you won’t be able to drive your car downtown Zurich. For the program click here.
- Sihlcity Fashion week until Sept 21st: On Sept 21st there is a fashion show with model Ronja Furrer and ex Mister Switzerland Jan Oliver.
- “Masters of Food & Wine” on Sept 20th & 21st in Park Hyatt hotel in Zurich. Chefs Frank Widmer and Muga prepare Spanish dishes. Motto for the evening is “Authentic Rioja Cooking”. Price 130 CHF. During the aperitif they will show you how to cut the Jamón Ibérico de Bellotta.
- Zurich Züspa: Fall fair at the Zurich Messe in Oerlikon from Sept 20th to Sept 29th.
Jucker farm in Seegraben – pumpkin exhibition
Outside of Zurich:
- Juckerfarm in Seegraben: Pumpkin exhibition starts on Sept 21st (until 10.11.2013) and pumpkin regatta starts at 10:00 a.m.
- Wildnispark Zurich in Langenberg: Fall festival on Sunday 22nd with Andrew Bond and Freddy Nock. Free but if you come by car there is 10 CHF parking fee, valid 24 hours.
Tagged Freestyle, Juckerfarm, Masters of Food & Wine, Zurich canton, Zurich Multimobil, Züspa