Mercedes Benz Fashion Days Zurich 2014: November 12th-15th
The Mercedes-Benz Fashion Days will be back in Zurich in November. The annual event, taking place at the Schiffbau, is expected to bring 5,000 visitors.
Kazu label at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Daysin Zurich
For the fifth year Swiss and International designers will come to present their Spring/Summer collection. Famous models will be on the runway accompanied by great music and entertainment.
Here is the program:
- Wednesday November 12th: Lug von Siga, Julian Zigerli, Lala Berlin, etc…
- Thursday November 13th: Annabelle award with the 5 finalists and designer Julia Winkler, who previously won the annabelle award. The winner of this year’s award will win a 6 month internship at the French designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac in Paris.
- Friday November 14th: Italian Night with the labels Costume National, Studiopretzel, Vivetta and Dilborio.
avier Reyes – copyright Geoff Pegler
- Saturday November 15th: the Swiss night with the runways of Kazu, Pelikamo, Rs Hader, Laend Phuengkit, Berenkik, Van Bery, Javier Reyes, Aziza Zina, Stefanie Biggel and LBD labels.
- A model walks the runway at the Aziza Zina show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Days Zurich 2013 on November 16, 2013 in Zurich, Switzerland
There will be a late fashion shopping night on Tuesday November 11th in some boutiques downtown Zurich. The Trois Pommes boutique located on Bahnhofstrasse will have a pop-up sale with the Italian designers coming at the Italian night show.
Karlie Kloss signing autographs in Zurich at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Days – crédit Véronique Gray
If you love fashion and would like to see the Spring & Summer 2015 trends, then don’t miss the fashion days.
To buy tickets, check their website.
Tagged fashion, Javier Reyes, Mercedes-Benz fashion days, Schiffbau, Zurich fashion